AgeWell Services prepares and serves a hot nutritious lunch as well as offering daily activities to seniors Monday-Friday at the Pentwater Friendship Center, 310 N. Rush St., in Pentwater. Lunch is served at noon each day.
Daily activities vary depends on the day. The schedule for November’s activities and games includes:
• Monday-Friday: Coffee at 9:30 a.m.
• Tuesday: Mahjong at 10 a.m.
• Tuesday: Bingo, with prizes at 10:30 a.m.
• Wednesday: Scrabble at 10 a.m.
• Thursday: Bingo, with prizes at 10:30 a.m.
• Thursday: Bridge at 1 p.m.
• Friday: Rummi Cube at 10 a.m.
AgeWell Services’ Pentwater Meal Site also provides a monthly Monday Night Dinner. November’s dinner will be Nov. 20. Appetizers are served at 5:30 p.m. and dinner begins promptly at 6 p.m.
Meals are available to seniors 60 and older on a donation basis through the Older Americans Act. Suggested donations are on a sliding scale rate based on your income, typically in the $4-$6 range.
Reservations for lunch and dinner are required by noon the day prior to your meal. Those interested in attending are asked to contact AgeWell Services Meal Site Coordinator Debby Flood at 231-869-7901.