Report on Road Work/Construction
For the week of June 10 - 14, 2019
* The following are proposed work schedules, which are subject to change due to weather conditions and/or other unexpected circumstances.
• All Roads – in Dalton, Fruitland, Fruitport, Moorland, Ravenna and Sullivan Townships: Mowing
• Holton Duck Lake Road – from Ryerson to River Road in Cedar Creek Township: Paving
• Holton Duck Lake Road – from Syers Road to Skeels Road in Holton Township: Shoulder Patching
• All Gravel Roads – in Blue Lake, Casnovia, Cedar Creek, Dalton, Fruitport, Holton, Laketon, Muskegon, and Sullivan Townships: Scraping Gravel Roads
• Lakewood Road – from Whitehall to Nestrom Road in Fruitland Township: Crack Pouring
• Walker Road – from Marquette to north of MacArthur Road to dead end in Muskegon Township: Crack Pouring
• Peterson Road –from Fenner to Giles Road in Laketon Township: Ditching
• Pontaluna Road – in Fruitport Township: Paving
• Holton Duck Lake Road – from River Road to Ryerson Road in Cedar Creek Township: Paving
• Whitehall Road Bridge at Bear Creek – from Ruddiman to Dykstra Roads in Muskegon Township: Road to remain open with lanes restricted to one northbound and one southbound lane: Bridge preventative maintenance. Work is expected to take about 4 work weeks.